Friday 6 March 2015

Pleasantly surprised

Agnes, staff member

I have some of the previous posts and found them so interesting. Mark you certainly have a way with words and I do hope others reading this blog sit up and take note there is a place for people to vent their worries, anxieties and perplexities here at NUIG. Why not share it on this blog or get in touch and find someone to listen to your worries.
I am a lecturer in Mental Health nursing and frequently have students talking to me about their concerns for their own mental health. Mostly their worries are small and very manageable but it in talking about them that these students themselves can see their own problems in a more objective way and they don't seem so big any more. I would encourage anyone with any worries to give yourself a chance and share your pain, you may be very pleasantly surprised at how it can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment